This is definitely an Indian version of the ‘real’ mixed fried rice.Since I am not into much of sauces and aji-no-moto,obviously made my own chages which my family loves too !!
- 2 cup Basmati Rice
- Half cup shredded chicken
- 1 egg
- Half cup mixed vegetables like carrots,beans and spring onion.
- 3 tsp pepper powder
- Oil and salt as required
- Clean,wash and cook the rice till its half cooked.Take care not to overcook.Add salt.
- Cook the chicken in 2 tsp pepper powder and salt.You may shred the chicken after cooking.
- Beat the egg adding pepper powder and salt.scramble.
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and cook with minimum water.This can be done quickly in microwave as well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the half cooked rice.Mix well.
- Throw the needed vegetables,chicken and egg.Mix thoroughly.Check seasoning and serve hot.